The 1600T Series is a double-coated polyethylene foam tape that combines a conformable closed cell foam with a high strength acrylic adhesive. It provides a good initial tack and offer high ultimate adhesion to a wide variety of surface, including many plastics. In addition, it also possesses good shear property that provides long term holding power, even under elevated temperature and environmental conditions.
- Features a good structural polyethylene foam strength to withstand heavy loading and harsh peeling.
- Glassine paper liner features good converting characteristics.
- Ideal for joining, mounting, gasketing and sealing application involving irregular surfaces.
- indoor and outdoor performance.
3M 1600T PE Foam Tape
- Can be slit to custom sizes
- Paper or Plastic core available.
- Good for Clean room use (Plastic Core)
- Lead Time 4 Weeks