Scotch® High Temperature Masking Tape 2142 was designed specifically to be one of the few tapes that can be used on copper, silver and other metals. The heavy crepe paper backing is treated to provide excellent stain resistance, and the adhesive can be used on most treated metals due to the firmness of its adhesive. This tape has proven to not tarnish copper or brass, or stain metals.
- Exceptional non-staining performance on copper, silver and other metals
- High temperature resistance for paint-bake applications
- Synthetic rubber adhesive has moderate adhesion and high heat resistance
- Crepe paper backing provides easy hand tearing
3M 2142 Masking Tape
- Can be slit to custom sizes
- Paper or Plastic core available.
- Please Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for other sizes