- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welds, screws) or liquid adhesives
- White, 0.015 in (0.4 mm), general purpose adhesive and firm acrylic foam core
General purpose acrylic adhesive with a firm foam core. It can replace rivets, welds and screws. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of surfaces.
Convenience Meets Extreme Bonding Power
Our 3M™ VHB™ Tape consists of a durable acrylic adhesive with viscoelastic properties. This provides an extraordinarily strong double sided foam tape that adheres to a broad range of high surface energy (HSE) substrates, including aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized steel, composites, acrylic, polycarbonate and painted or sealed wood and concrete. Our bonding tapes provide excellent shear strength, surface adhesion, durability and temperature resistance. Applications for this tape include stiffener bonding and panel and trim attachment.
- Decorative material and trim
- Nameplates and logos
- Display assembly
- Stiffener to panel
3M 4920 VHB Acrylic Foam
- Can be slit to custom sizes
- Paper or Plastic core available.
- Good for Clean room use (Plastic Core)