3M™ Polyimide Film Tape 5413 with DuPont™ Kapton® polyimide film and silicone adhesive used for PCB solder masking and other high temperature applications. Amber, 2.7 mil thick.
- The DuPont™ Kapton(R) polyimide film does not soften at elevated temperatures, thus the film provides an excellent release surface at elevated temperatures
- Is dimensionally stable at high temperatures, which prevents rework, enabling high productivity
- Is flame retardant, chemical and radiation resistant which protects surfaces to help reduce replacement costs
- The silicone adhesive's high temperature performance reduces adhesive transfer which helps to eliminate cleaning, enabling high productivity
- Available on cardboard or polyethyelene core
3M 5413 Polyimide Film Tape
- Can be slit to custom sizes
- Paper or Plastic core available.
- Good for Clean room use (Plastic Core)