3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener is the convenient alternative to traditional fastening methods, such as screws, nuts or bolts. It is designed to deliver a durable, reclosable fastening solution (which can be opened and closed multiple times) which bonds to a variety of substrates including metals and plastics such as acrylics, polycarbonate and ABS.
- Black, interlocking mushroom-shaped heads (250 stem density per square inch) provide strong, reliable and durable fastening that can be opened and closed multiple times
- Mates with Type 170, Type 250 or Type 400 stem densities to provide different strength combinations
- White, acrylic, conformable foam tape bonds well to a variety of substrates including metals and plastics such as acrylics, polycarbonate and ABS
- Strong fastener secures with an audible snap, verifying closure
- An alternative to screws and bolts, this hidden fastener provides a snug fit and smooth aesthetic appearance
- Features good temperature resistance of 200°F (93°C)
- Best suited for indoor and outdoor use
3M Dual Lock Reclosable Velcro Fastener
- Can be slit to custom sizes
- Paper or Plastic core available.
Each part has different strengths.
SJ3550: 250 stem density/ IN
SJ3551: 400 stem density/ IN (Highest)
SJ3552: 170 stem density/ IN (Lowest)